Thursday, September 25, 2008

Design Team member

Debbie Sherman


Hi! My name is Debbie and I live in Cheyenne, Wyoming.... home of the
Daddy of 'Em All or better known as Cheyenne Frontier Days!!! I love
to scrap, make cards and altered projects and I'm so excited to be on
the design team for All Moments Remembered! I have always loved
crafts of all sorts but in the last 10 years I have streamlined to
scrapping, card making, photography and beading jewelry. I also do a
little sewing but now it's on my paper crafts. I have been scrap
booking in one form or another since I was in high school...which
seems like a long time ago. I'm always looking for new photo
opportunities whether it be people, family, friends, or scenery.
Photo opportunities bring more scrappin!!

When I'm not scrapping, I'm a road designer/graphic designer. I have
been designing roads for 25 years and still enjoy it! I'm married to
my soul mate. I have a son and 4 grand kids and they are also a big
part of my scrap booking life. They are my subject of choice most of
the time.

I'm looking forward to having some fun on the design team and to
making some new friends along the way!

You can visit my blog or
E-mail me at Wyscrapper@yahoo.com
Debbie's DT Gallery