Thursday, September 25, 2008

Store Owner

Stacey


owner/operator of AllMomentsRemembered.com

I am the mother of two daughters, 19 and 5 years old, and two sons, 15 and 7. I am a huge animal lover and have a white poodle named dolly, and a wonderful husband of 12 years. I'm a lucky girl.

Like most scrapbookers, I have a passion for preserving memories. In my
family I am the Keeper of the Memorabilia. You will find it displayed in my
house, from old black and white photos, to a ledger from 1816 that has some pretty interesting information on it. As long as I can remember, I have
wished that there were some way that photos could talk, tell you their unique story. That's what brought me to scrapbooking, my passion for preserving memories today, so that generations that follow will have a look into the past, their past. I want those generations to come to know me, to know my family, to know what life today was like, I want them to know where they came from, to have a small part of today, tomorrow... I want them to laugh, cry, to feel what we felt from those memories and maybe, in doing that, I will inspire the next Keeper of the Memorabilia to continue the legacy. As scrapbookers, I know you share that same desire.
I started All Moments Remembered because there was not a local scrapbook store in my area, and the nearest scrapbook store had very limited supplies. After visting a store in Seattle, WA, I knew I wanted to bring that kind of value here. I felt that if I could bring the best supplies from a variety of vendors, I could give you a one stop shopping place for scrapbooking. Along with that, I wanted to bring you a place to meet new friends, share tips and techniques, and just in general share your love and passion for scrapbooking and life. That's what All Moments Remembered is about.
I hope that you will join me on this adventure. Thanks.....

Smiles, Stacey